Quick money transfers MoneyGram
MoneyGram – is a quick and convenient way to receive and send money to MoneyGram offices in more than 200 countries.
In order to make a MoneyGram money transfer you will need a passport, ID card or permission to reside. Neither the sender nor the receiver needs to open an account in order to make a money transfer. The receiver can get the money by going to any of MoneyGram offices all over the world and presenting one’s passport.
The money transfer takes 10-15 minutes. The receiver can get the money anywhere in the world within 10-15 minutes after the money has been sent.
How to send money with MoneyGram
- Go to one of Eurex offices at s/c DOMINA, International Airport “RIGA” or s/c Sky&More
- Give the operator the information about the receiver (name, surname, receiver’s destination country)
- Pay the operator money you want to send and the commission fee (to estimate a cost of a transfer please click here)
- The transfer can be made in EUR or USD
- The operator will give you the money transfer code
- You should give this code to the receiver
How to receive money with MoneyGram
Go to the MoneyGram office anyplace in the world; if you are in Latvia – visit one of Eurex offices at s/c DOMINA, International Airport “RIGA” or s/c Sky&More.
Tell the operator the amount of the money transfer, transfer’s unique code and present your identification document (in Latvia the valid identification documents are: passport, ID card or permission to reside).
In Latvia you can choose to receive the money in EUR or USD.